1. It seems that living green is ______ easy and affordable. A small step makes a big difference.
A. exactly B. fortunately C. surprisingly D. hardly
2. Frank put the medicine in the top drawer to make sure it would not be _______ to the kids.
A. accessible B. relative C. acceptable D. sensitive
3. We volunteered to collect money to help the ______ of the tsunami.
A. victims B. folks C. fellows D. villagers
4. Thanks to the modern electrical ______, housework nowadays has been made easier and easier.
A. facilities B. instruments C. appliances D. tools
5. After that, he knew he could ______ any emergency by doing what he could to the best of his ability.
A. get away with B. get on with C.get through D. get across
6. No matter how low you consider yourself, there is always someone ______ you wishing they were that high.
A. getting rid of B. getting along with C. looking up to D. looking down upon
7. Joining the firm as a clerk, he got rapid promotion, and ______ as a manager.
A. ended up B. dropped out C. came back D. started off
8. It takes a lot of ______ to become a good swimmer.
A. train B. exercise C. practice D. performance
9. The Minister's refusal to meet the press ______ just how serious the crisis is.
A. detected B. relieved C. revealed D. concealed
10. Supplying food and employment, regulating our climate and providing transportation, the ocean is ______ to our lives in many ways.
A. basic B. accessible C. dramatic D. known
京ICP备10218183号 京ICP证161188号京公网安备11010802020593号 出版物经营许可证新出发京批字第直130052号